- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Reduce the complexity and maximize your ROI by integrating threat protection security capabilities into a single high-performance network security appliance, powered by Fortinet’s Security Processing Unit (SPU)
- Full visibility into users, devices, applications across the entire attack surface and consistent security policy enforcement irrespective of asset location
- Protect against network exploitable vulnerabilities with industry-validated IPS that offers low latency and optimized network performance
- Automatically block threats on decrypted traffic using the Industry’s highest SSL inspection performance, including the latest TLS 1.3 standard with mandated ciphers
- Proactively block newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with AI-powered FortiGuard Labs and advanced threat protection services included in the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Consistent business application performance with accurate detection, dynamic WAN path steering on any best-performing WAN transport
- Accelerated Multi-cloud access for faster SaaS adoption with cloud-on-ramp
- Self-healing networks with WAN edge high availability, sub-second traffic switchover-based and real-time bandwidth compute-based traffic steering
- Automated Overlay tunnels provides encryption and abstracts physical hybrid WAN making it simple to manage.
- Simplified and intuitive workflow with SD-WAN Orchestrator for management and zero touch deployment
- Enhanced analytics both real-time and historical provides visibility into network performance and identify anomalies
- Strong security posture with next generation firewall and real- time threat protection
Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Secure web access from both internal and external risks, even for encrypted traffic at high performance
- Enhanced user experience with dynamic web and video caching
- Block and control web access based on user or user groups across URL’s and domains
- Prevent data loss and discover user activity to known and unknown cloud applications
- Block DNS requests against malicious domains
- Multi-layered advanced protection against zero-day malware threats delivered over the web
1. 1x USB Port
2. 1x Console Port
3. 2x GE RJ45 MGMT/DMZ Ports
4. 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
5. 2x GE RJ45 HA Ports
6. 12x GE RJ45 Ports
7. 2x 10 GE SFP+ FortiLink Slots
8. 4x GE SFP Slots
9. 4x GE RJ45/SFP Shared Media Pairs
Powered by Purpose-Built Secure SD-WAN ASIC SOC4
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Delivers industry’s fastest application identification and steering for efficient business operations
- Accelerates IPsec VPN performance for best user-experience on direct internet access
- Enables best of breed NGFW Security and deep SSL inspection with high performance
- Extends security to access layer to enable SD-Branch transformation with accelerated and integrated switch and access point connectivity
Dual Power Supplies
Power supply redundancy is essential in the operation of mission-critical networks. The FortiGate 100F Series offers dual built-in non-hot swappable power supplies.
Access Layer Security
FortiLink protocol enables you to converge security and the network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed.
FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC
The industry’s highest-performing cybersecurity platform, powered by FortiOS, with a rich ecosystem designed to span the extended digital attack surface, delivering fully automated, self-healing network security.
Broad: Coordinated detection and enforcement across the entire digital attack surface and lifecycle with converged networking and security across edges, clouds, endpoints and users
Integrated: Integrated and unified security, operation, and performance across different technologies, location, deployment options, and the richest Ecosystem
Automated: Context aware, self-healing network & security posture leveraging cloud-scale and advanced AI to automatically deliver near-real-time, user-to-application coordinated protection across the Fabric
The Fabric empowers organizations of any size to secure and simplify their hybrid infrastructure on the journey to digital innovation.
FortiOS, Fortinet’s leading operating system enable the convergence of high performing networking and security across the Fortinet Security Fabric delivering consistent and context-aware security posture across network endpoint, and clouds. The organically built best of breed capabilities and unified approach allows organizations to run their businesses without compromising performance or protection, supports seamless scalability, and simplifies innovation consumption. The release of FortiOS 7 dramatically expands the Fortinet Security Fabric’s ability to deliver consistent security across hybrid deployment models of Hardware, Software, and Software As-a-Service with SASE and ZTNA, among others.
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations and other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies.
Fortinet is dedicated to helping our customers succeed, and every year FortiCare services help thousands of organizations get the most from their Fortinet Security Fabric solution. We have more than 1,000 experts to help accelerate technology implementation, provide reliable assistance through advanced support, and offer proactive care to maximize security and performance of Fortinet deployments.