UPS & Inverter
Uninterruptible Power Supply & Inverter Uninterruptible power supply UPS is an abbreviation of Uninterruptible Power Supply. Continuous power supply itself. Or to say that UPS is a type of electrical equipment that can supply electrical power to electrical equipment. or computer continuously Even when there is a power outage or an electrical problem which can receive electric power in all conditions and then supply electricity to normal The main components of a UPS are as follows:
- Backup Power Source – Battery to back up electricity for use in case of power failure. or a momentary power outage, the UPS will be able to supply backup power to connected electrical equipment for a short period of time.
- An AC to DC inverter (Rectifier) or battery charger (Charger) converts the AC electricity received from the power supply system. into DC electricity and charged to the battery.
- A DC to AC inverter (Inverter) converts the DC electricity received from the battery. It is AC electricity to use with electrical equipment or computers.
· Allows to save data (Save) of open data files.
· Does not cause data and program operation errors
· Able to shutdown the computer system in steps
· Extends the lifespan of computers and connected devices